Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
The Web Developer is maintaining and growing our unifonic website, by building and optimizing inbound lead journeys to capture and nurture the leads through the buyer stages. The Web Developer is managing the design and webpage building, and possessing excellent cross-functional communication skills as high interaction will be done with the Product Marketing, Sales, and Communication teams and with designers to implement website designs, and marketers to create website ads and Adwords campaigns. The Web Developer is ensuring our sites are secure, easy-to-use, and appealing to users, and functional. The Web Developer is staying on top of current SEO trends and making any necessary updates to improve performance and minimize downtime. The Web Developer is updating our websites, fixing any broken links and images, improving page load speeds, and creating backups. The responsibilities of the Web Developer include but are not limited to:
- Produce, modify and maintain company landing pages and websites.
- Translate design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application, taking into consideration multi-browser compatibility and performance.
- Create new microsites, landing pages, blog pages, and other content as needed in HubSpot and WordPress.
- Develop and create email templates; Implement responsive design for mobile sites.
- Run A/B testing and test the site during development for usability and fix bugs.
- Review customer journey and experience on the website.
- Hands-on 3+ years of experience as a web development specialist role.
- Experience with web content management systems such as Hubspot WordPress or Sitefinity.
- Experience in building automated email nurture streams, landing pages, and campaigns within HubSpot and compile lists for audience segmentation purposes.
- Experience in developing responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Experience in developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of Hubspot medium.
- Proficiency and interest in UX principles.
- Experience in HubSpot CMS development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Design, or a related field.
- Certifications in HubSpot Inbound Marketing and/or CMS HubL Design.
- Understanding of web analytics and search engine optimization and current best practices.
- Proficiency in tools for website management.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and XML.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting with short turnaround delivery times.
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute multiple projects.
- Ability to find solutions for unstructured problems
- Ability to be flexible—a willingness to change direction if needed, even multiple times.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.