Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
The Web Designer is maintaining the aesthetic of the unifonic website and brand communication. The Web Designer is maintaining and growing the unifonic website, by building and optimizing inbound lead journeys to capture and nurture the leads through the buying stages. The Web Designer is building and/or editing automated nurturing email streams, landing pages, pillar pages, campaigns, and blogs within HubSpot or similar systems, with automatic segmentation and reporting. The Web Designer is possessing a good understanding of webpage building, design experience, and excellent cross functional communication skills as high interaction will be done with the Product Marketing, Sales, and Communication teams. The responsibilities of the Web Designer include but are not limited to:
- Produce, modify and maintain company landing pages and websites.
- Translate design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application, taking into consideration multi-browser compatibility and performance.
- Create new microsites, landing pages, blogs pages and other content as needed in HubSpot and Wordpress.
- Develop and create email templates; Implement responsive design for mobile sites.
- Run A/B testing and test the site during development for usability and fix bugs.
- Review customer journey and experience on the website.
- Hands-on 3+ years of experience in a Web Designer role-Specialist.
- Experience designing landing pages, pillar pages, campaigns and blogs, selecting the appropriate colors, font, layout and images creating the whole personality.
- Experience building automated email nurture streams, landing pages, and campaigns within HubSpot and compile lists for audience segmentation purposes.
- Experience developing designs for responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Experience in designing wireframes and working mockups of webpages.
- Proven track record in designing lead journey.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, illustrator, XD etc..)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a similar field, Hubspot certifications.
- Experience designing adverts.
- Knowledge of programing languages (HTML5, etc.)
- Understanding of and interest in UX principles.
- Understanding of back-end technologies.
- Good understanding of version control systems Ensure optimum functionality, performance, scalability, security and internalization..
- Experience in HubSpot CMS development is preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting with short turnaround delivery times.
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon on multiple projects.
- Must be flexible—willing to change direction if needed—even multiple times.
- Ability to find solutions for unstructured problems.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.