Technical Support Professional
The Technical Support Professional is responsible for resolving customers’ technical problems via email and phone. The Technical Support Professional is responsible for the system operations and stability, monitoring the clients traffic and taking fast actions for some issues, extracting needed reports, and testing new technologies. The responsibilities of the Technical Support Professional include but not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain systems.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Test and evaluate new technologies.
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting.
- Measure product performance and recommend design modifications to existing products.
- Investigate unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative actions.
- Perform client technical presentations.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in Linux environment.
- Strong experience in TCP/IP networking including routing and addressing.
- Experience in complex network troubleshooting.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Applied Science (Physics, Computer Science,... etc).
- Hands-on experience in scripting of BASH or PHP.
- General knowledge in HTTP protocol, telecommunications (SMSC, VOIP, SMPP,... etc) and Cloud (AWS, azure,... etc).
- Ability to configure VPN and engage with the client for troubleshooting.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.