Technical Support Engineer - Onsite
Saudi Arabia, Ar Riyāḑ, RiyadhClient Operations
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Client Operations Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Technical Support Engineer
The Client Operations team at Unifonic is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to liaise collaboratively with the customer's IT team to establish, maintain and enhance a modern, cost-effective, flexible, and secure Omni channel communication infrastructure, leveraging the customers' IT systems and Unifonic CPaaS platform.
The Technical Support Engineer's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary escalation point of contact for designated customers, internal stakeholders, and the operators.
- Perform customer visits discussing pain points, collecting feedback, enhancing customer experience, and working closely to resolve any pending issues.
- Communicate properly and keep informed of system outages globally.
- Ensure communication is kept clear and professional between different stakeholders.
- Enhance end-to-end diagnostics and resolution prior to engaging with all concerned parties.
- Control and audit the information required to manage the service offered.
- Perform customer training as part of enhancing customer experience when required.
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication of information/knowledge to the team.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience, preferably in CPaaS Support.
- Strong knowledge of messaging industry.
- Process analysis and optimization knowledge.
- Ability to evaluate problems/issues from different perspectives.
- Proven ability to Support REST API.
- Ability to read code in any of [C#, Java, Python, Node.js, Ruby, or PHP].
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related fields.
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity.
- Good understanding of TCP/UDP and Basics of SSL/TLS.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.