Technical Services Specialist
The Technical Services Specialist is responsible for engaging in On Call and Interactions with Clients. The Technical Services Specialist is responsible for the system operations and stability, monitoring the client's traffic and taking fast actions for some issues, extracting needed reports, and testing new technologies. The responsibilities of the Technical Services Specialist include but not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain systems.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Test and evaluate new technologies.
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting.
- Measure product performance and recommend design modifications to existing products.
- Investigate unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative actions.
- Perform client technical presentations.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a Linux environment.
- Strong telecommunication experience in SMSC or VOIP [SMPP, TELESTAX, KANNEL].
- Experience in complex network troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science (Physics, Computer Science,... etc).
- Native In Linux Administration in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Environment.
- Ability to configure VPN and engage with the client for troubleshooting.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.