Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract passionate and mission-driven professionals. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and then execute the recruitment and selection process ensuring the strategic talent goals of the company are met. The responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Implement effective sourcing methods to include passive sourcing, networking, college/university relationship building, and other creative ways of attracting candidates.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment selection and hiring process: develop job postings, conduct screenings, evaluations, and assessments to ensure skill and culture fit of candidates, facilitate the selection process, extend offers and initiate the on-boarding process, ensure outstanding candidate experience by setting clear expectations, providing frequent communication and timely feedback.
- Maintain accurate recruitment records in ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Manage the onboarding program, ensuring that the company processes, resources, and orientation sets new hires up for success.
- Responsible for additional staffing requirements such as agency staffing, interns, contractors, and consultants.
- Assume ownership of the total candidate experience, ensuring candidate touchpoints provide a positive experience in alignment with the company's employment brand.
- Support team’s Human Capital and Organizational Development projects as needed.
- Hands-on 4+ years of experience, with at least three years of experience in talent recruitment and acquisition within different territories including UAE, KSA, and/or other countries, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software, or tech-related industry.
- Experience leveraging applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, social media, and other recruitment tools to attract candidates, streamline processes, and positively impact candidate experience.
- Proven experience recruiting and selecting quality candidates with a focus on pipeline development, passive sourcing, and diversity.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organization Management, or another business-related field.
- Excellent relationship building skills and customer service orientation.
- Experience tracking and analyzing data and recruitment metrics to drive sound decision making.
- Experience with other areas of people or talent operations such as employee relations, leaves of absence, benefits administration, workers’ compensation, etc.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.