Strategy and Business Manager
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
Strategy and Business Manager
The Strategy and Business Manager is holding a crucial role in the management operations of the sales department, taking responsibility for managing the sales planning process, sales planning activities and the delivery of business reviews. The Strategy and Business Manager is taking ownership of the planning and execution of internal communications within the sales department as well as cross-departmental communication of strategic objectives and reviews with key stakeholders. The Strategy and Business Manager is also taking ownership of the financial planning and management for the sales department, ensuring the availability of resources for the fiscal year, working closely with the Vice President of Sales and close collaboration with cross-functional leadership teams to drive strategic initiatives, manage sensitive business issues and identify opportunities to create cross-group synergies. The Strategy and Business Manager is working with discretion and professionalism while proposing workable solutions and delivering thought leadership. The responsibilities of the Strategy and Business Manager include but are not limited to:
- Drive the planning and execution of business reviews, and other strategic business planning activities.
- Drive internal communications for team meetings and other internal communications at major milestones.
- Plan and manage team meetings including such as staff meetings and management meetings.
- Lead budget planning and forecasting, hiring strategy, and resource management.
- Manage the team's budget, headcount and spend in partnership with finance to ensure effective budget management.
- Drive strategic initiatives and provide thought leadership.
- Identify issues that impede business success and provide solutions/recommendations.
- Orchestrate team design conversation and facilitate the successful implementation of organizational plans.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify, analyze and develop strategies to improve organizational health within the sales team.
- Manage projects on strategic efforts that require hands-on experience across multiple functional disciplines and business organizations.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent program management experience in a business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry, with multi-discipline collaboration.
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, sales, or other business-related fields.
- Strong financial acumen, analytical and communication skills with the ability to influence across non-direct reporting teams.
- Experience leading and executing projects in a complex organizational environment and work on several diverse projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and demonstrated proficiency collaborating across multiple teams and levels.
- Ability to translate ideas into clear, high impact communication releases.
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skill