Strategic Partnerships Manager
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is responsible for cultivating, executing, and maintaining our relationships with operators and solution partners to provide access to IPs and Platforms that impact the execution of the product strategy. The Strategic Partnerships Manager is executing our partnerships plan by creating channels meetings, presentations, building a pipeline, closing deals and supporting partners. The responsibilities of the Strategic Partnerships Manager include but not limited to:
- Actively manage and scale new and existing business relationships with operators and partners.
- Create a systematic approach to partner outreach relationship management.
- Onboard of strategic partners with a clear agenda on monetization of large revenues.
- Effectively sell company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner senior management, principles and decision makers.
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report results of channel partners network.
- Establish effective relationship management with new channels and keep ongoing relationships with current partners.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a partnership and/or channel management role for a technology company.
- Solid experience within the Saudi market and preferably the GCC and emerging markets.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Demonstrated success in a competitive environment.
- Team Spirit, self-motivated and ambitious to achieving goals.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.