Solutions Architect Manager
The Solutions Architect Manager is managing the overall architecture of Unifonic products, work with engineering managers to make sure products are developed according to Unifonic's best practices and provide protection to Unifonic IPs. The Solutions Architect Manager is consulting about the cost optimization opportunities, ensure best practices advise and recommend adopting new technologies. The responsibilities of the Solutions Architect Manager include but not limited to:
- Develop an architectural roadmap for web/backend products based on an in-depth working knowledge of architecture trends and emerging technologies.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify their requirements and translate them into applications capabilities.
- Perform architecture and design reviews to ensure implementations’ consistency and quality.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Architect the systems for high scalability, performance and availability.
- Partner with the infrastructure team on building adequate physical environment.
- Evaluate new technologies, develop POC and demos.
- Stay current with a broad range of industry trends, technologies and architecture.
- Conduct R&D on new technical concepts through leading of internal and external talents in the required fields.
- Evaluate the feasibility of new proposed products, recommend best technical Solution/Technology/Architecture.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a technology company with telecom products background is preferred.
- A solid technical background with hands-on experience in software architecture.
- Hands-on experience in MS Azure and AWS.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Demonstrated success in a competitive environment.
- Team Spirit, self-motivated and ambitious to achieving goals.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.