Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Product Principle: We build products that take the complexity out of business communication.
Our Approach: We are a team of missionaries that are passionate about learning, accountable to product success, have a deep understanding of our business context, and tangible empathy for our customers.
The Software Architect is leading the technical design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment from the products team side to ensure cross-product collaboration and the delivery of the final business use case value to enterprise customers. The Software Architect is designing innovative use cases and solutions design to solve real market problems. And is working closely with product managers, marketing managers, and users. The responsibilities of the Software Architect include but are not limited to:
- Own the products' technical vision with a focus on compatibility and synergy between our different products to ensure delivering the promised business use cases to our enterprise customers.
- Become the technical reference for pre-sales and customers on how to best fit our products into the customer environment.
- Reviewing, advising, and providing feedback on architectures produced within and outside the team.
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to craft architecture that enables business and technical vision.
- Presenting architecture and innovative ideas to executive leadership for the purposes of alignment and key decision making.
- Hands-on 10+ years of overall experience with at least 3+ years in an architect position.
- Previous hands-on experience as a software engineer delivering SaaS products.
- Proven experience leading large design efforts and coordinating project teams.
- Outstanding software engineering architecture and design knowledge and skills.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms and open-source technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Flexibility to travel as per the business needs.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Previous knowledge of CPaaS or the programable telco industry.
- Knowledge of Big data, NLP, or AI.
- Master's degree.
- Stakeholders management.