The Software Architect is responsible for designing. The Software Architect is working to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams, and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test. The responsibilities of the Software Architect include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with other professionals and users to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software.
- Analyze user needs and assist in designing software solutions.
- Help in designing architecture solutions that meet the needs of the clients.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility,... etc.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in software development role.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Experience with a backend-scripting language, such as PHP.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other IT related field.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.