Service Management Manager
The Service Management Manager is responsible for keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. The Service Management Manager is responsible for troubleshooting technical issues, ensuring that service agreements get met and assisting with contract renewal. The responsibilities of the Service Management Manager include but not limited to:
- Ensure contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistency of service, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Present operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external clients.
- Administer and manage the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
- Compile, analyze and report statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Provide training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Provide point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitate process related meetings.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a Service Delivery Management role within a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL, including practical application of ITIL processes.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, or other IT related fields.
- Ability to identify problems, and to analyze and provide solutions.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.