Service Continuity Specialist
The Service Continuity Specialist is supporting data management, reporting, routing management, and traffic analysis. The Service Continuity Specialist is working closely with the Client Service team and the Technical Service team to ensure the necessary setup, the configuration is in place to maintain service availability. The responsibilities of the Service Continuity Specialist include but not limited to:
- Maintain a portfolio of providers and communicate with them on all aspects.
- Ensure daily tasks are implemented on a timely and accurate basis.
- Perform daily and weekly activities to complete reconciliation of traffic.
- Create and verify providers performance scorecards.
- Resolve delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
- Hands-on 1+ years recent experience in application management related position, preferably in a high tech industry.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or another related field.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.