Senior UX Designer
Belgrade, Beograd, SerbiaProduct Engineering
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) space that is revolutionising the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 500+ energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
Are you a product visionary with a passion for innovation? Look no further! Our dynamic product team is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join our ranks and help shape the future of our cutting-edge CPaaS solutions. Our team spearheads the development of new products, features, and capabilities in the space of SMS, Conversations, Voice, Data, and much more. If you're a creative problem-solver with a knack for identifying customer needs, this is the perfect opportunity for you to make a real impact and drive the growth of Unifonic.
Help us shape the future of communication by:
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, and user journeys for a wide range of devices and interfaces which balance user needs, business goals, and technological possibilities.
- Taking ownership of consistency across our web and email channels.
- Partnering with web development and digital producers for UX from conception to launch for any website developments including new feature releases.
- Building and promoting a culture of continuous improvement within the digital team. Responsible for the digital testing roadmap/plans using techniques such as A/B and MVT, with clear KPIs and performance metrics for each test.
- Challenging the status quo with user insight and/or data; proactive use from internal/external sources to prioritize necessary user experience improvements for Unifonic.
What you'll bring:
- Hands-on 4+ years of recent experience in designing.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, or other related fields.
- Ability to visualize experiences through sketches, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes.
- Expert user of a wide range of digital tools for conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping using tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience in planning and facilitating brainstorming sessions and workshops.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
As a Unifone you’ll receive a range of benefits:
Competitive salary and bonus.
Unifonic share scheme (we are all owners!).
30 holiday days after the first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
Linkedin learning license.
Sign up for the latest Unifonic news, stories, webinars and more.