Senior Technical Architect
Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain.
Senior Technical Architect
The Senior Technical Architect is designing the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure that the proper architecture is implemented as per the architecture guidelines and principles. The Senior Technical Architect is a hands-on role for defining how a program or system is structured while taking on project management responsibilities to ensure everything runs smoothly. The responsibilities of the Senior Technical Architect include but are not limited to:
- Work with the other engineering teams to identify and anticipate changing requirements and opportunities to improve the development process and increase the quality of deliverables.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers in the team to prioritize, plan and schedule work.
- Communicate status, risks, and requirements to other groups.
- Provide technical and non-technical guidance to the team, both individually and as a group.
- Facilitate continuous learning and improvement for the team and its members.
Hands-on 8+ years of experience in the IT field with a proven experience as a Technical Architect.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
- Experience in different types of architecture such as SOA, MSA.
- Advanced knowledge of specific coding languages (e.g. Java).
- Familiarity with various operating systems and cloud services.
- Experience in cloud technologies and services related to management, data processing, computing, containerization, logging, etc.
- Attention to details – pay meticulous attention to details and have a deep understanding of how even the smallest details fit into the big picture.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Nice To Have
- Familiar with the company technology stack Java, PHP, Angular, and understand AWS technology and offering.
- Understand the continuous delivery and continuous integration workflows in depth.
- Familiar with SaaS and PaaS integration architecture and applications.
- General knowledge in telecommunications (SMSC, VOIP, SMPP, etc).