Senior Frontend Engineer
Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
Senior Frontend Developer
The Engineering team at Unifonic is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to be responsible for implementing enhancements, defining the architecture, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis, and reporting key metrics for the company's platform with a focus on frontend. In this role, you will be working on the next-generation evolution of the product on the frontend (Angular) side to deliver a great user experience.
The successful candidate should be a tech-savvy Frontend Engineer, with extensive Angular experience.
The responsibilities of the Senior Frontend Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company's front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company's products.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Hands-on 7+ years of professional software engineering experience, and 3+ years in developing consumer-facing single-page applications in Angular.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends, in addition to TypeScript.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Professional in building UTTI libraries, storybooks, and optimizing web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance).
- Familiarity with state management tools (like Redux, MobX, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Ability to apply business logic to development requirements in a creative manner.
- Superb communication skills.