Senior Frontend Engineer
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
Senior Frontend Developer
The Engineering team at Unifonic is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to be responsible for implementing enhancements, defining the architecture, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis, and reporting key metrics for the company's platform with a focus on frontend. In this role, you will be working on the next-generation evolution of the product on the frontend (Angular) side to deliver a great user experience.
The successful candidate should be a tech-savvy Frontend Engineer, with extensive Angular experience. The responsibilities of the Senior Frontend Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company's front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company's products.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 7+ years of professional software engineering experience, and 3+ years in developing consumer-facing single-page applications in Angular.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends, in addition to TypeScript.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Professional in building UTTI libraries, and storybooks, and optimizing web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance).
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or any other related field.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like Redux, MobX, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Ability to apply business logic to development requirements in a creative manner.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.