Senior Frontend Developer
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
Senior Frontend Developer
The Senior Frontend Developer is implementing enhancements, defining the architecture, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis, and reporting of key metrics for the company's platform with a focus on frontend. The Senior Frontend Developer is working on the next-generation evolution of the product and on both frontend (Angular) and backend (PHP) to deliver the great user experience. The responsibilities of the Senior Frontend Developer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company's front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company's products.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 7+ years of professional software engineering experience, and 3+ years in developing consumer-facing single-page applications in Angular.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Professional in building UTTI libraries, storybooks. and optimizing web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance).
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends, in addition to TypeScript.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like redux, mobx, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Willing to apply business logic on development requirements in a creative manner.