Senior Client Services Advisor
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Client Operations Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Senior Client Services Advisor
The Client Operations team at Unifonic is looking for a Senior Client Services Advisor to provide accurate, timely technical support to the company’s clients, partners, vendors, and other contacts primarily via telephone and E-mail. The Senior Client Services Advisor is dealing with support issues that are complex in nature, carrying differing priorities that must be addressed within predetermined service levels, cooperates with multiple stakeholders to perform his day-to-day duties, and represent the company in a visibly supportive manner. The responsibilities of the Senior Client Services Advisor include but are not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries from clients and communicate with vendors to help resolve any problems as 1st and 2nd line support via e-mail, phone, and remote connection.
- Execute day-to-day operations that are related to the company’s products and services including but not limited to reports, monitoring projects performance, issue tracking.
- Provide in-depth training in areas of expertise, general product knowledge, and integration.
- Ensure the availability of technical infrastructure, systems, products, and services.
- Work closely with cross-function teams to build a consistent client experience and identify opportunities for new product/feature development.
- Ensure that communication flow internally and externally between different stakeholders at it’s best.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to valued company’s clients.
- Establish, document, and communicate best practice processes and procedures for ongoing management and solves operational problems and database that has a tracking of all operations and documents. Includes but not limited to knowledge-base, operations manual, marketing reports, process, and procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets.
- Support junior agents in progressing their tickets.
- Follow up and report customer escalations in a timely manner.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in client services-related positions, preferably in the tech industry.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related fields.
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration, and maintenance.
- ITIL Foundation knowledge or certificate.
- Proven ability to develop highly innovative solutions to very complex problems.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- High flexibility with working hours.
Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.