Senior Carrier Relations Advisor
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Senior Carrier Relations Advisor
The Senior Carrier Relations Advisor is managing all communication, agreements, and relations with the vendors and carriers globally including vendor relations, contract negotiations, cost optimization, and vendor performance management. The Senior Carrier Relations Advisor is supporting the delivery and support teams with carrier-related information and coordination. The Senior Carrier Relations Advisor is working in a multi-stakeholder environment and may collaborate with various functions such as Marketing Support and Delivery. The responsibilities of the Senior Carrier Relations Advisor include but are not limited to:
- Manage carrier relationships with telecom carriers and service partners and be the main point of contact for carrier issues.
- Negotiate to improve pricing and contracts with carriers.
- Administer and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all contracts from carriers; process changes/amendments of existing contracts and communicates to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage carrier onboarding by ensuring all systems are updated and onboarding projects are appropriately prioritized.
- Coordinate calls and meetings as appropriate with carrier partners to solidify existing relationships and develop new relationships.
- Develop strategic business relationships and long term business plans with each carrier that maximize buying potential for the company.
- Perform invoicing and reconciliation of carrier accounts.
- Manage international traffic routing to ensure optimum cost and call quality.
- Reconcile monthly carrier declarations against company network records and applicable accounting rates.
- Develop and maintain traffic statistics to provide historical figures and enable accurate forecasting.
- Work within agreed budgets and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Represent the company in the international global gathering, conferences, and meetings.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a Carrier Relations role within the Telecom Industry in the Middle East.
- Ability to interpret terms and conditions of purchase agreements.
- Strong knowledge of commercial and telecommunication legislation.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong negotiating skills, and commercial contractual management.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- General knowledge of wholesale vendor market and GSM Networks.
- Leadership and organizational alignment skills to develop and deliver against key strategies.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and work closely with a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals including Network Operations/Engineering teams, marketing, finance, operations, roaming partners, and regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and easily adaptable to change; ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.