Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
The Scrum Master is applying different approaches to complex issues and engaging the team to reach a consensus. The Scrum Master is able to practice an arsenal of creative Agile techniques to work with the Product Manager on gathering requirements to build a Roadmap and Product Backlog to achieve the minimal viable path for a given product. The scrum master is responsible for providing direction to bring disclosure and transparency to the Product Owner, Stakeholders, and Executive Sponsors for project completion. The responsibilities of the Scrum Master include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate meetings for the team and adapt the different sessions to match the team's maturity and needs.
- Apply a set of principles in all teams to improve predictability and increase performance.
- Work in the agile chapter to align between teams and build up knowledge in the department.
- Reduce distractions and impediments from the team.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product Owner to build a Roadmap and Product Backlog.
- Be a part of driving quarterly planning across all teams in collaboration with the other Scrum Masters.
- Hands-on 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or a Technical Degree and 3+ years of experience in Project Management with familiarity in Project Management terminologies and best practices.
- Strong experience working in an Agile Environment and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead in the form of meetings and project decision making.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English.
Nice to Have
- Well organized and able to multitask.
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; strong work ethic and people skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables.