Sales Strategy & Operations Lead
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
Sales Strategy & Operations Lead
The Sales Strategy & Operations Lead is holding a crucial role in the management operations of the sales department, taking responsibility for managing the sales planning process, sales planning activities and the delivery of business reviews. The Sales Strategy & Operations Lead is taking ownership of the planning and execution of internal communications within the sales department as well as cross-departmental communication of strategic objectives and reviews with key stakeholders. The Sales Strategy & Operations Lead is also taking ownership of the financial planning and management for the sales department, ensuring the availability of resources for the fiscal year, working closely with the Vice President of Sales and in close collaboration with cross-functional leadership teams to drive strategic initiatives, manage sensitive business issues and identify opportunities to create cross-group synergies. The Sales Strategy & Operations Lead is working with discretion and professionalism while proposing workable solutions and delivering thought leadership. The responsibilities of the Sales Operations Lead include but are not limited to:
- Act as a trusted advisor to Specialized Sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, and scale the business.
- Driving improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data to their customers and other teams.
- Manage the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, and proposing improvements to the business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results.
- Manage the rhythm of the business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics
- Work directly with the models/data. Work with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them
- Project-manage multiple workflows and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbal, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Support the Annual Sales Planning process by completing deliverables for markets, teams and individual goal submission.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent program management experience in a business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry, with multi-discipline collaboration.
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, sales, or other business-related fields.
- Strong financial acumen, analytical and communication skills with the ability to influence across non-direct reporting teams.
- Experience leading and executing projects in a complex organizational environment and work on several diverse projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and demonstrated proficiency collaborating across multiple teams and levels.
- Ability to translate ideas into clear, high impact communication releases.
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skill