Sales Manager - Public Sector
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
Sales Manager- Public Sector
The Sales Manager is managing and maintaining long-term relationships with the Public Sector accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing business plans aimed at growing sales volumes, market share, and profitability within the Public Sector market segment. The Sales Manager is also coaching, motivating, and performance monitoring of the sales representatives to ensure high customer satisfaction and to support the sales representatives to hit their sales targets. The responsibilities of the Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the sales representatives, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans and maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price.
- Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Maintain up-to-date information with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with enterprise especially government clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Conduct all sales activities and processes within the parameters of the sales process, utilizing the corporate tools and resources provided.
- Coordinate, review, and recommend pricing for all bids, RFPs, RFQs, sales proposals, and contract submissions for opportunities.
- Hands-on experience in a sales management role within different territories in Saudi Arabia, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software, or tech-related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, MBA, or other Business related field.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding and experience in sales operations management and automation.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.