Sales Development Intern
Amman, Al ‘A̅şimah, JordanMarketing Operations
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) space that is revolutionising the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 500 energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
The main aim of our Sales team is to drive revenue while acting as trusted consultants to our customers. Our team is made up of experts in account management, business development, and customer service. We work closely with other departments to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers. If you have a track record of success in sales, enjoy building relationships and have a passion for helping others, we want you on our team.
As a Sales Development Intern, you'll be delivering value in fast-paced situations and should be energized by learning about new and existing products.
Help us shape the future of communications by:
- Building the sales funnel by generating leads via personalized outreach to potential customers.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for the sales team.
- Developing and creating templates for best practices and sales workflows for interactions with outbound prospects.
- Developing relationships with prospects to uncover needs including but not limited to goals, plans, challenges, and purchasing timelines in order to prepare a good hand-off to sales.
- Following up with potential customers who initially expressed interest but did not result in a sales opportunity.
- Efficiently working through lead lists by meeting and exceeding SLAs with a consistent update of activity and CRM information.
- Providing feedback and insights to Marketing to help improve targeting and messaging.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or IT related related field.
- A previousSales-related internship is nice to have.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in communication platforms and technology.
- Proactive self-starter that is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment.
- English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Good commercial acumen with a bias for tangible action and results.
As a Unifone you will receive a range of benefits:
30 holiday days after your first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Flexible working arrangements.
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
Linkedin learning license.
Sign up for the latest Unifonic news, stories, webinars and more.