Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
Risk Management Senior Manager
The Finance Team at Unifonic is looking for a Risk Management Senior Manager to oversee the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) function to develop and implement Risk framework and governance across the organization. In this role, you will ensure that the risk management practices are adequately addressed as per global standards. The successful candidate should have excellent knowledge and experience with Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), and basic understanding of Compliance.
The responsibilities of the Risk Management Senior Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Establish an effective GRC framework for Unifonic (including strategy, tools, practices, metrics, procedures, and policies).
• Develop and maintain a Risk register for the organization and ensure risk categories are adequately identified and monitored.
• Align the identified risks and action plans with the stakeholders to work on the mitigation plan.
• Responsible for ensuring that the risk limits are within the risk appetite in relation to the business strategy. Understanding the company’s risk position at any time
• Implement BCM practices to identify the potential impact of threats, and develop a response plan to increase the organization’s resilience to business disruptions to minimize the impact of such disruptions.
• Promote & facilitate a culture of transparency and risk awareness through the execution of initiatives and implementation of new ways of working.
• Ensure that the Risk Management process is established and embedded in the Business planning and performance cycle.
• Maintain a central repository of all ERM-related documents and open risk & control issues for effective tracking, appropriate monitoring, and formal closure/mitigation by stakeholders.
• Assurance: Conduct integrated assurance risk assessments, including a thorough analysis of external and internal risk information to provide assurance to the LOB and management.
• Develop processes as per global standards like ISO 31000, COSO, TM forum, etc.
• Work closely with MCIT and other bodies on RM initiatives.
• Work towards improving Risk maturity on a continuous basis.
• Lead or/and participate in projects, committees, and working groups, as required.
Solid experience in Risk Management with 7 - 10 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
Certification in Risk Management.
Hands-on experience in developing a Risk framework, Risk register, and conducting Risk assessments.
Sound understanding of Business Continuity Management and have established BCM practices in past or current roles.
Practical experience in developing and implementing Risk Management tools.
Good exposure to ISO 31000 and COSO.
Relevant experience in the Telecommunication/CpasS/Cloud Communication industry, and Big 4 consulting firms will be a plus.
Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.