Quality Control Officer
The Quality Control Officer is responsible for utilizing the knowledge of established standards, procedures and policies at Unifonic to perform audits of problem areas, and investigating of client complaints and feedback then analyzing the acquired data to identifying specific problems areas, developing quality reports, and recommending corrective actions. The responsibilities of the Quality Control Officer include but not limited to:
- Develop and test the tools and processes needed in coordination with the management teams, and analyze and report on results.
- Perform the required audits to verify areas with issues are corrected or to identify areas with problems and correct them; maintain records, responses, results of all audits.
- Initiate and process all action taken from the Quality Control Manager.
- Prepare, maintain and retain plans, records, data, reports, results of surveys, and other documentation as required.
- Coordinate with other teams on crucial quality issues related to customer complaints and assist in resolving these issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor compliance of systems and tools.
- Educate the staff on the required standards.
- Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
- Hands-on 2+ years recent experience in a quality position in Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Excellent analytical skills, priority setting, conflict management, drive for result and eye for details.
- Strong cross-cultural and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Solid experience with online tools and excel sheet.
- Experience in quality control of call centers is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing, verbal communication