Professional Services Lead
The Professional Services Lead is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology dimension of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for company's products. The Professional Services Lead plays a key role liaising between sales, prospects and product and engineering teams leading successful solution alignment. The responsibilities of the Professional Services Lead include but not limited to:
- Serve as technical liaison between sales and product development teams to nurture deal through the sales process and assist in solution design, quote, proposal, RFP response and other documentation requirements.
- Conception, implementation, and execution of client-specific projects.
- Education, coaching and support client, sales and engineering teams during the introduction of company's products as well as ongoing projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using company's products.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase company's value to prospects and clients.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete client-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases.
- Monitor client support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Identify short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed, provide information and commentary, recommend options and courses of action, and implement directives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of latest industry trends and technologies related to product offerings, integration strategies, and inter-operability.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a solution management role within a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Solid experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements.
- Strong understanding of multiple technology platforms and system workflow life-cycles including (APIs, REST web services, EIA ...etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software, or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- High level of responsiveness to the clients to enlist trust and build credibility.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.