Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
The Product team at Unifonic is seeking an insightful and innovative Product Strategist to provide a strategic spin to the team in order to enable growth and ensure a similar direction for the overall strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for product planning, consolidated products P&L monitoring and managing any weak points and run product strategic projects such as the "Unifonic Think Tank", our framework to develop strategic/ disruptive products that are not in unifonic's core portfolio. The ideal candidate should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and be well-versed in research and analysis. along with strategic planning. You must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. The responsibilities of a Product Strategist include but are not limited to:
- Compile and systemize the Product Plan
- Prepare all that is required for Unifonic's bi-annual planning session
- Clearly define targets and KPI's for each product for 2022
- Evaluate the strategic gaps related to product team focus
- Review and apply the P&L consolidation process and run initiatives to improve the P&L
- Review the Product Roadmap
- Product Planning Review
- Hands-on 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Consultant, or Product Strategist in a SaaS software product company or a Management Consultancy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or other-related field. Master's degree in Management is a plus.
- Hands-on Research and Analysis experience
- Ability to spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore teams on daily basis.
- Proficiency in project management and tracking tools (TFS, Jira, Product management, and analytics tools)
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and requirements priorities change frequently.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Fluent in Arabic.