Product Marketing Manager
Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Product Marketing Principle: Our customers are at the centre of our products, we release products with tried and tested use cases.
Our Approach: We develop a deep understanding of our clients and their communication complexities and work consistently with Sales, Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver the best solutions.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is focusing on the Go To Market Plan for new CPaaS product releases. The Product Marketing Manager is focusing on understanding the market and the market needs, with an emphasis on understanding the buyer of Unifonic products and services to develop relevant use cases for communication solutions.
The duties carried out by the Product Marketing Manager are listed but are not limited to the below:
- Develop Market Insights and identify potential use cases for Multi-Channel Messaging.
- Conduct Market Analysis, Product/Market Fit, and Competitor analysis.
- Develop positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation.
- Manage the “outbound” Product activity and speaking to the market.
- Measure and optimizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Prepare Go To Market Plan for increasing product revenues align with the product management team for launches - business case - ideation - market validation- feature and product prioritization).
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Assist members of our sales team on meeting with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Coordinate with Marcom product content (e.g. sales enablement - incentives and commission, communication plan documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience within the software/ IT/ Telecom industry as a Marketing Manager or Brand Manager.
- Deep understanding of Go to Market Plan.
- Proficient with Market Analysis and Market Research.
- Excellent Communication and Cross-Functional Collaboration Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- Self-Starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.