Product Manager - CPaaS
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Product Manager - CPaaS
The Product Manager is responsible for each and every aspect of the product. Depending on the product phase. The Product Manager is wearing a different hat to make sure his/her product is guarded to achieve success. Starting with the product concept, passing through API and interface design, moving to support on pricing and go-to-market planning, and ending acquisition and revenue ownership. The Product Manager is having full autonomy and responsibility to grow their products and is leading the product requirements whether it is a business requirement to match business market expectations or technical requirements to ensure real-time, highly scalable SaaS offering. The responsibilities of the Product Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the product growth strategy and roadmap of features and use cases, working with Sales, Marketing, and key stakeholders to plan and prioritize deliverables and release plans.
- Prepare Integration requirements that address the objectives of the Product, company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams with respect to requirements interpretation, implementation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling.
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of stories for new feature requirements.
- Clearly communicate updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
- Maintain high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Work with on-site, remote engineering Teams, or outsource companies to deliver technical requirements.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the company’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to produce product overviews, demos, and other go-to-market materials.
- Work with User Learning (Help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake and adoption.
- Lead and develop cross-functional teams, monitor performance and results, ensure all required activities are implemented with best practices.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Owner, Consultant, or technical Product Analyst in a SaaS software product company.
- Previous experience managing any conversational product like a chatbot, agent console, or any other similar product.
- Strong technical and software engineering background.
- Previous experience with big data analytics, machine learning, NLP or AI
- Experience managing products through the entire lifecycle with a track record of successfully delivering multiple software/SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related field.
- Ability to create product demonstrations based on client needs.
- Ability to spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore teams on daily basis.
- Proficiency in project management and tracking tools (TFS, Jira, Product management, and analytics tools)
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the customer requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and requirements priorities change frequently.
- Experience in agile development processes and acting as the Product Owner for Sprint teams.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Fluent in Arabic.