Product Manager - Core Services & Business Enablement
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Product Principle: We build products that take the complexity out of business communication.
Our Approach: We are a team of missionaries that are passionate about learning, accountable to product success, have a deep understanding of our business context, and tangible empathy for our customers.
Product Manager - Core Services & Business Enablement
The Product Manager is responsible for each and every aspect of the product. Depending on the product phase, the Product Manager could wear a different hat to make sure his product is guarded to achieve success.
Starting with the product concept, passing through API and interface design, moving to support pricing and go-to-market planning, and ending acquisition and revenue ownership. The Product Manager is touching every team at unifonic and has full autonomy and responsibility to grow the products. The Product Manager is leading the product requirements to whether it’s a business requirement to match business market expectations or technical requirements to ensure real-time, highly scalable SaaS offering. We are looking for a Product Manager for our SaaS Platform - Core Services and Business Enablement - with deep knowledge in managing highly transactional SaaS Products in a production environment with true in-depth hand-on experience in leading scalable SaaS products. You are expected to understand the needs of our customers and other products' squads to make sure that the unifonic Core Service would accommodate and fulfill such dynamic and diversified requirements. In addition to the Core Services, The Product Manager is heading the Business Enablement Squad overlooking all platform data and reporting needs for external and internal stakeholders. The Product Manager is expected to build and take complete ownership of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap. The responsibilities of the Product Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the product growth strategy and roadmap of features and use cases, working with Sales, Marketing, and key stakeholders to plan and prioritize deliverables and release plans.
- Prepare Integration requirements that address the objectives of the Product, company, competitive outlook, industry direction, resource constraints, timeline, etc.
- Lead cross-functional teams with respect to requirements interpretation, implementation, product decisions, specification reviews, customer satisfaction issues, and scheduling.
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of stories for new features requirements.
- Clearly communicate updates, risks, and issues to stakeholders and senior management.
- Maintain high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Work with on-site, remote engineering Teams, or outsource companies to deliver technical requirements.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the company’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to produce product overviews, demos, and other go-to-market materials.
- Work with User Learning (Help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake and adoption.
- Lead and develop cross-functional teams, monitor performance and results, ensure all required activities are implemented with best practices.
- Hands-on 7+ years of recent experience as a Product Manager, Owner, or Consultant in a SaaS software product company.
- Knowledge of data management and scalable platform services for a SaaS product.
- Experience managing products through the entire lifecycle with a track record of successfully delivering multiple software/SaaS products.
- Strong technical and software engineering skills.
- Proficiency in multiple technical areas such as front-end technologies, cloud communication technologies, APIs, web services, middleware, etc.
- Ability to create product demonstrations based on client needs.
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore teams on daily basis.
- Travel is required, including the possibility of overseas travel - the candidate will need to visit the company’s clients and/or partners.
- Proficient with project management and tracking tools (TFS, Jira, popcorn metrics, mixpanel, GA, GTM ..), analytics software and tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT related field.
- Previous experience managing charging or billing system type of products at scale.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the customer requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and requirements priorities change frequently.
- Experienced in agile development processes and acting as the Product Owner for Sprint teams
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Fluent in Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.