Egypt, Al Qāhirah, CairoProducts
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
Product Principle: We build products that take the complexity out of business communication.
Our Approach: We are a team of missionaries that are passionate about learning, accountable to product success, have a deep understanding of our business context, and have tangible empathy for our customers.
The Product team at Unifonic is on the lookout for a talented Product Analyst to focus on building and launching transformative communication products for our clients. In this role, you will collaborate with product managers and engineers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities of the Product Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Translate market requirements and user stories into detailed functional requirements for new product features that meet market needs.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Groom development backlog based on Product Management priorities.
- Design user interface of new features in accordance with accepted UI/UX principles and internal design standards.
- Facilitate developers by refining unclear requirements and removing other obstacles during development.
- List acceptance criteria for new features and perform user acceptance testing on iterative internal releases.
- Review QA test plans for completeness, care, and precision.
- Communicate development status to all internal stakeholders and schedule regular internal demos of in-progress features.
- Train internal Support and Professional Services teams on new features and functionality.
- Remember each project’s place in the overall product roadmap and respond when changes to one affect the other.
- Provide Technical Writer with information as necessary.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Participate in communications between product managers & stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Co-own, and executes product roadmap.
- Prioritize and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
Exposure to work with ML/AI team and understand how chatbots are created.
Understand the design behavior of chatbots.
Deep expertise in two or more areas: chatbots, conversational interfaces, NLP, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), data analytics.
Identify new integrations needs and write functional requirements for them
Assist in design, build and deployment of conversational flows for various channels (web, whatsapp, fb messenger, twitter dm)
Help with the buildout of new intents, including collecting historical utterances, training intents, conversational design and optimization.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Knowledge of Agile principles and SCRUM.
- Customer-first, ABCD thinking mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Comfortable using project management tools such as JIRA
- Technical background is a plus
- Ability to write detailed, concise functional requirements.
- Ability to solve existing problems and anticipate new ones