United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DubaiFinance, Legal & Compliance
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
The Procurement team at Unifonic is looking for an exceptional Procurement Specialist to help with our strategic procurement, suppliers relationship, suppliers contracts management, and stakeholders relationships. In this role, you will accompany and partner stakeholders through the P2P process, providing on-time assistance from prospecting suppliers, running RfQs and RFIs, negotiation, and contract award and signature. Additionally, you will ensure proper support is provided during the implementation and execution phase, until full delivery of the service. The successful candidate must have the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines, be a team player, and work with the Procurement team on the team targets and initiatives, ensuring quality, effectiveness, and efficiency in delivering the P2P process, in line with the Procurement Function and general Company Policies and Values. The responsibilities of the Procurement Specialists include but are not limited to:
- Business partner with Stakeholders from different departments, and achieve their procurement requirements.
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approve purchase orders and support the on-time-in-full delivery of goods and services.
- Perform risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Prepare Procurement reports and KPIs.
- Hands-on 2-3 years of experience in a procurement position in Technology, E-Commerce, Telecommunication, or Enterprise Software companies.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Knowledge of the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process.
- Experience in the Purchase Order process, and procurement systems.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or other related field.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.