Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
The Procurement Manager is leading our procurement team and spearheading the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring items and tools optimization, as well as providing guidance on sourcing and procurement processes. The Procurement Manager is implementing cost-effective purchases of all tools and services, as required by the company, ensuring quality control, and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on purchasing management. The Procurement Manager is responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors in order to acquire the most cost-effective deals and reduce procurement expenses. The responsibilities of the Procurement Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop procurement strategies that are agile, inventive, and cost-effective.
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approve purchase orders and organize and confirm delivery of goods and services.
- Perform risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Oversee and manage the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Prepare procurement reports.
- Review the existing P2P process and enhance it by preparing a new P2P agile process.
- Manage the purchase requests and approve the sales orders.
- Conduct an internal analysis of the company's purchasing and find room for improvement.
- Conduct Budget vs Actual spending tracking.
- Build a direct connection with all the suppliers and vendors.
- Manage the procurement process efficiently and effectively through an automated process.
- Improve the average days to pay.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience in a Procurement role within the Technology, E-Commerce, Telecommunications field, or Telecom project management.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Hands-on experience in preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, economics, or business administration.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.