Principal Frontend Engineer
Poland, Warmińsko-mazurskie, WarsawEngineering
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Principal Frontend Engineer
The Engineering team at Unifonic is looking for a Principal Frontend Engineer to be responsible for implementing enhancements, defining the architecture, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis, and reporting key metrics for the company's platform with a focus on frontend. In this role, you will be working on the next-generation evolution of the product on the frontend (Angular) side to deliver a great user experience.
The successful candidate should be a tech-savvy Frontend Engineer, with extensive Angular experience. The responsibilities of the Principal Frontend Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company's front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company's products.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Enable teams to deliver a fantastic user experience, in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Understand and use the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 10+ years of professional software engineering experience working on building SaaS applications in frontend capacity using Angular.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- High level of expertise with TypeScript
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends (SystemsJS, Webpack Module Federation, etc.)
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Extensive experience with UI libraries, design systems, storybooks, and optimizing web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance).
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or any other related field.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like Redux, MobX, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Ability to apply business logic to development requirements in a creative manner.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.