The Pricing Lead is responsible for providing pricing solutions to the clients through the sales and account management channels. The Pricing Lead is using information resources regarding clients' needs, historical data, market conditions, and internal margin/revenue targets to prepare the overall pricing strategy of the products. The Pricing Lead is achieving the company overall gross margin target and working with the product team to build the business case of new concepts. The responsibilities of the Pricing Lead include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain pricing tools and profitability models.
- Grow total gross margin dollars by identifying pricing actions that encourage higher sale values, conversion rates, inelasticity, margin rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Forecast margins to help the business understand the impact of promotional and seasonal pricing.
- Monitor input cost changes and develop sensitivity analysis thresholds to provide reporting on potential changes to finished product/service prices.
- Present pricing analysis at a monthly strategy meeting, with insights, trends, and suggestions.
- Communicate and help implement pricing changes.
- Lead pricing-related projects including establishing timelines, define deliverables, and draft communications or presentations.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the industry via information obtained from financial publications and services, government agencies, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Assist Product Team efforts with market views and feedback.
- Conduct Business case to evaluate the feasibility of new products/initiatives.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent financial management role with planning, forecasting, and business analysis experience within the telecommunication industry.
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects or SPSS) and practical experience in analyzing data, program metrics, and performance.
- Proficiency in analytical and presentation tools (Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint,... etc).
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Operations, Research, Statistics, Math, Economics, or other related fields.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to drive analysis-driven change.
- Demonstrate complex problem resolution proficiency and the ability to identify/implement process and system enhancements.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.