Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
The Presales Specialist is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology dimension of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for the company's products. The Presales Specialist plays a key role in liaising between sales, prospects and product and engineering teams leading successful solution alignment. The responsibilities of the Presales Specialist include but not limited to:
- Serve as a technical liaison between sales and product development teams to nurture deal through the sales process and assist in solution design, quote, proposal, RFP response and other documentation requirements.
- Conception, implementation, and execution of client-specific projects.
- Education, coaching and support client, sales and engineering teams during the introduction of the company's products as well as ongoing projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using the company's products.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase the company's value to prospects and clients.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete client-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases.
- Monitor client support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Identify short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed, provide information and commentary, recommend options and courses of action, and implement directives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of latest industry trends and technologies related to product offerings, integration strategies, and inter-operability.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in a solution role within a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Solid experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements.
- Strong understanding of multiple technology platforms and system workflow life-cycles including (APIs, REST web services, EIA ...etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software, or other IT related field.
- High level of responsiveness to the clients to enlist trust and build credibility.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.