Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
The Pre-Sales Expert is a trusted advisor with technical expertise within our enterprise sales organization, closely collaborating with a virtual team of sales, engineers, and support resources to help customers realize digital transformation through cloud communication. A core competency of the role is to advance the engagement process to exceed quarterly sales targets in the assigned accounts. The Pre-Sales Expert is possessing both a high EQ with executive presence, able to engage with senior decision-makers to uncover digital transformation initiatives and a passion for learning how cloud communication can deliver digital transformation. The Pre-Sales Expert is building and maintaining relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision-makers, helping customers evaluate their cloud communication strategy, and recommending solutions that meet their requirements, and removing roadblocks to deployment and driving customer satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Pre-Sales Expert include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a technical liaison between sales and product development teams to nurture deals through the sales process and assist in solution design, quote, proposal, RFP response, and other documentation requirements.
- Conception, implementation, and execution of client-specific projects.
- Educate, coaching, and support client, sales, and engineering teams during the introduction of the company's products as well as ongoing projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using the company's products.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase the company's value to prospects and clients.
- Provide timely, prioritized, and complete client-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, and/or Development regarding client’s business cases.
- Monitor client support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Identify short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed, provide information and commentary, recommend options and courses of action, and implement directives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest industry trends and technologies related to product offerings, integration strategies, and inter-operability.
- Take ownership of the technical part of the bidding cycle, and build technical proposals for our enterprise customers.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience selling technology solutions to enterprise customers.
- Effective Account Management. Planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management.
- Problem solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud communication technologies required.
- Collaborative. Manage multi-stakeholder relationships and closely collaborate with virtual teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Arabic and English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.