Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
The Client Operations team at Unifonic is seeking a strong, and experienced Onboarding Advisor, to manage the entire onboarding process for new customers, beginning to end – from sales handover to configuration to training, ensuring customers roll out the platform as quickly as possible. The successful candidate will have an owner mindset, with an ability and inclination to be hands-on in all aspects of the role. The responsibilities of the Onboarding Advisor include but are not limited to:
- Deliver confident training sessions which educate and enable new users, illustrating the benefits of the service and the platform, effectively communicating value to customers, and instilling confidence and belief in the product.
- Enhance current processes in the onboarding and account management areas of the business.
- Nurture client towards a successful implementation using intimate knowledge of both the industry and the product.
- Go over and above to ensure customers are comfortable using the platform by delivering training and catchup sessions and instructing/guiding the customer through tasks.
- Bring your own personality to develop rapport and meaningful relationships with customers, building connections and gaining trust.
- Use reporting and analytics to provide insights into account growth, taking responsibility for their performance and meeting revenue targets.
- Collect product feedback from customers and share it with the relevant teams, managing communication of the request through to completion and communicating product changes to the customer.
- Manage customer expectations aligned with the business processes and protocols.
- Resolve time-sensitive and high-pressure queries.
- Take responsibility, and initiative, and coordinate internally to ensure support is always covered.
- Hands-on 3+ years of onboarding experience, account management, or involvement in customer success programs.
- Hands-on 2+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS platform environment.
- Capacity to understand a client’s business wants and needs.
- Ability to juggle priorities and thrive under pressure.
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experienced in working across various teams (sales, marketing, support, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in business or any other related field.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.