Marketing Communications Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for drafting, reviewing and updating all public relations related content, communications, and material as per the company standards and policies, including advertising, promotions, and graphics, so as to support the communication objectives for maximizing the positive exposure in local, national and international markets. The responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Specialist include but not limited to:
- Handle all public relations related events and logistics write, review, edit and coordinate approval for the following content (interviews, communications with customers, website content, brochures, online profiles, announcements, speeches, newsletters, press releases) and update as necessary ensuring transparency and alignment to strategy, brand image, and core values.
- Assist in conducting regular audits to ensure consistency of common information and text used across the company and in countries.
- Handle the media monitoring process using services subscribed to independent research, and escalate bad public relations and/or unverified news, comments, etc…
- Circulate public relations and relevant news internally on a regular basis.
- Develop, write and manage content for the company's different programs for related websites, articles, blogs, and announcements.
- Coordinate and handle the development, production, and distribution of media and kits, and continuously update them.
- Manage the content requirements of social media outlets and online groups and other accounts.
- Plan, coordinate and handle all the logistics related to public relations events and initiatives.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in a corporate communication position with a proven track record in PR/media relations, influencing multiple stakeholders across different markets.
- A strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including display, search, social, lead buys and content sponsorships.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism/Communication/Public Relations/Marketing or other related fields.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.