Market Intelligence Specialist
The Market Intelligence Specialist is responsible for surveying clients preferences and statistical data to support the decision-making process regarding products and markets. Analyzing autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The Market Intelligence Specialist is responsible for collecting and interpreting the data and organizing this information into statistical tables and reports. Creating visual of industry trends and competitors so that the company can predict how the products and services will compete in the marketplace. The responsibilities of the Market Intelligence Specialist include but not limited to:
- Market sizing analysis and new market entry research.
- Collect data on clients, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective clients’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis of various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the statement are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practice.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in Market Intelligence, Marketing or Research role.
- Experience with strategy and competitive analysis.
- Solid experience with statistical software platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight).
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related fields.
- Experience with statistical software platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight).
- Working knowledge of Tableau and other BI tools.
- Ability to build and maintain analytical models.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.