IT Operations Executive
The IT Operations Executive is responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks. The IT Operations Executive is also responsible for installing, maintaining, upgrading, and continuously improving the company’s operating environment. Moreover, The IT Operations Executive is responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the data center, as well as installing, configuring, maintaining and testing of PC/server operating systems, networks, utilities and hardware, troubleshooting problems as reported by users, supporting web access, electronic messaging services, maintaining a secure systems environment, installing new servers and maintaining the infrastructure. The responsibilities of the IT Operations Executive include but not limited to:
- Manage user access to systems or applications.
- Administer the setup of new profiles, create and update access permissions, maintain user accounts and determine if inactive accounts should be deleted.
- Maintain structured cabling systems, telecom systems, WAN, LAN, Cellular/DAS, Wireless Networks and the local Internet, remote access, VPNs, conference tools and google Apps.
- Implement predetermined telecom/network software or hardware changes.
- Establish WAN, LAN, device profiles, device environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- Provide support for connectivity or related network/communication issues for the user community.
- Monitor installed network and telecom equipment.
- Support complex IP Telephony based contact centers environments.
- Issue and maintain IP addresses and purchase requests for buying the necessary systems or assets.
- Install and configure new storage systems.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, patch management, and hot-fixes.
- Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
Hands-on 2+ years of recent technical experience in system administration or IT technical support.Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software, or other IT related fields.Requires basic knowledge of various infrastructure solutions and Linux.Knowledge in the technical aspects of facilities, such as domain controller (DNS, Active Directory) and firewalls (preferable Fortinet).Experience in computer networks, windows server administration, and Google Apps.Ability to work in a dynamic environment where the requirements are not always well defined and requirements priorities change frequently.Experience in IP Telephony and Contact Centers Software & Hardware setups.Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.