Inside Sales Specialist
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for remotely developing and achieving sales, managing key accounts, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business through phone calls and E-mails, The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for building strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Inside Sales Specialist include but not limited to:
- Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve the existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Make 20+ outbound sales calls a day to actively make sales.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the monthly targets determined by the sales management.
- Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 1-3 years recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable in speaking with high-level decision makers.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.