Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for monitoring sales metrics, leading and motivating the inside sales team to achieve specific goals and building a high-performance team to ensure customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Manager is working directly with the company's clients and staff to ensure customer retention while presenting a positive image of the company. The responsibilities of the Inside Sales Manager include but not limited to:
- Target new businesses of SME (Small-to-Medium Enterprise) accounts in Saudi Arabia and emerging markets.
- Setup the team's and individual's quarter plan, making realistic targets and doable action plan to meet the targets.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations.
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closings.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means.
- Submit timely reports to management, including weekly and monthly sales revenue reports.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the inside sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for the inside sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Hands-on 5+ years recent experience in inside sales management role, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software or tech related industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales or other Business related field.
- Excellent lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding and experience of sales operations management and automation.
- Expert CRM software user.
- Experience in managing and directing a team.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency to collaborate and negotiate with clients.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.