Inside Sales Account Manager
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
GrowthHacker: The Account Manager will be working with diverse teams of highly experienced sales, account management, and marketing specialists in an agile start-up environment.
Inside Sales Account Manager
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for remotely developing and achieving sales, managing key accounts, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business through phone calls and E-mails, The Inside Sales Account Manager is building strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Inside Sales Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve the existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Make 20+ outbound sales calls a day to actively make sales.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the monthly targets determined by sales management.
- Last relationships and regularly follow up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintain clear client sale records in the database.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in a Business-to-Business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable speaking with high-level decision-makers.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.