Human Capital Specialist
The Human Capital Specialist responsible for conducting day-to-day human capital operations effectively, ensuring integrity and accuracy of employees, and facilitating implementation of overall human capital strategy and approach. The responsibilities of The Human Capital Specialist include but not limited to:
- Maintain employee information such as, but not limited to, leaves, attendance, personal data, all compensation and increases, performance reviews and termination information according to policy and legal requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of human capital initiatives and systems.
- Facilitate employee relations issues as needed; including progressive disciplines, investigations, and dismissals.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, social insurance, and deductions.
- Actively participate in policy and procedure updates and/or development.
- Display honest, trustworthy and ethical behavior when dealing with internal and external clients.
- Execute standard operational activities related to leaves, attendance records, employees’ information database, training and development programs, performance management, employees’ engagement, on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
Hands-on 3+ years recent experience in a Human Capital position.Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related fields.Proficiency in using HRMS Software (MenaMe...) and Google products (docs, sheets, slides... etc).Excellent knowledge of human resources laws and regulations in multiple countries.Comfortable in speaking with high-level executives.Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.