Head of Investor Relations
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Head of Investor Relations
The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for overall investor and shareholder experience in unifonic, managing communication between the company, its management, and investors (shareholders, bondholders, etc). The Head of Investor Relations is leading the effort to prepare and release information, handling inquiries, conducting investor meetings, providing feedback to management, and handling crisis management related to the investors and the market. The Head of Investor Relations, guided by the CFO and CEO, is responsible for crafting our investor story on a regular basis and establishing the unifonic way of communicating and engaging with the investor community as per best practice. The responsibilities of the Head of Investor Relations include but are not limited to:
- Familiarize with management, departments, and the overall business.
- Set up cross-functional unifonic Investor Relations (IR) team.
- Go through all material related to fundraises, shareholder agreements, investor material, financials, etc.
- Take over day-to-day investor relations activities.
- Work closely with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in crafting and upgrading our investor material and reporting.
- Run day-to-day investor relations activities, engagement with investors, the market, etc.
- Work closely with financial planning & analysis function in crafting and upgrading our investor material and reporting.
- Build an Investor Relations (IR) roadmap towards future fundraises and Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Engage with current investors to build relations and understand expectations.
- Assess resource needs in relation to the Investor Relations (IR) roadmap.
- Hands-on 10-15 years of experience in Investor Relations (IR), of which 5-10 years in a listed company, and a minimum of 5 years leading Investor Relations (IR) function.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to understand the business and investor expectations (incl. story crafting and telling).
- Experience in identifying, establishing, and maintaining relationships with key investors and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Corporate Communication, Business, or related field.
- Impeccable ethics and professional behavior.
- Experience from Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.