Head of Business Development
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
The Enterprise Sales team at Unifonic is looking for a hungry and self-motivated Business Development leader to join us in building and managing a strong sales team of hunters, who can articulate the value proposition for Unifonic's line of products and acquire new logos. In this role, you will drive the team in delivering against a new business budget. The successful candidate should have a proven track record in overachieving against previous set targets and have a passion for leadership.
The responsibilities of a Head of Business Development include but are not limited to:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans and maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Build, manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Hands-on 8+ years recent experience in sales management role within different territories including Saudi Arabia, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software or tech related industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales or other Business related field.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding and experience of sales operations management and automation.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency to collaborate and negotiate with retail clients personnel.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.