Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Strategy Principle: With our long-term vision, we predict the future and always stay two steps ahead.
The Financial Analyst is upgrading the entire reporting systems and capabilities across the entire organization. The Financial Analyst is strengthening the team with corporate finance and financial modeling budgeting skills and working to speed up the process of financial reporting and to provide accurate and actionable reports. The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Extract data from various sources and combine them in a timely manner.
- Analyze data and do a sanity check on data integrity.
- Work with the concerned teams to ensure data timeliness and accuracy.
- Prepare financial analysis reports including all the important metrics, KPIs with the comparison.
- Help in preparing the Actual Vs Budget comparison report, and look for explanations for major differences.
- Update finance dashboard and the main finance KPIs.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Prior experience in extensive financial modeling activities such as corporate planning teams / Consulting / Investment Banks / Investment firms.
- Excellent analytical aptitude, high attention to detail, and result-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Excellent Excel skills and strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- MBA, CPA, or CFA certificate is a plus.