Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Strategy Principle: With our long-term vision, we predict the future and always stay two steps ahead.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for upgrading the entire reporting systems and capabilities across the entire organization. The Financial Analyst will be strengthening the team with corporate finance and financial modeling budgeting skills and working to speed up the process of financial reporting and to provide accurate and actionable reports. The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Extract data from various sources and combine them in a timely manner.
- Analyze data and do a sanity check on data integrity.
- Work with the concerned teams to ensure data timeliness and accuracy.
- Analyze end results, generate required ratios and metrics, and compare with previous months and report gap analysis if any.
- Establish a state-of-the-art budgeting process within unifonic and adapt the newly established framework for monthly reporting and variance analysis.
Build a rolling 12-months budget/forecast and a rolling 14-weeks cashflow and monitor it closely with the Treasury Team.
- Build financial models for fundraising.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Prior experience in extensive financial modeling activities such as corporate planning teams / Big 4 Transaction Services / Consulting / Investment Banks / Investment firms.
- Excellent analytical aptitude, high attention to detail, and result-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration.
- Excellent Excel skills and strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Certified MBA, CPA, or CFA is a plus.
- Willing to accept 6 months contract.